I want to thank the constituents of DuPage County Board District 6 for giving me the opportunity to serve you these last four years.
During that time I have delivered what I promised:
- Public Pension – I turned down the public Pension 4-years ago and it has been subsequently eliminated for any future County Board Members.
- Taxes – I voted to keep your property tax levy flat every year since taking office.
- Budget – I have voted to reduce your budget my millions.
- Efficient Government – I led efforts to rewrite the County’s Strategic Plan and the launch of the Lean Six Sigma training and initiatives which have improved our services and saved millions.
- Transportation – pushed for transportation projects that improved safety, accessibility, and provided congestion relief.
- Animal Services – Voted to support the much-needed Kennel renovations and joined efforts to strengthen our Public/Private partnership with the DuPage Animal Services Foundation.
I now ask for your vote for a second term to continue our efforts for a leaner and more efficient DuPage County Government that are addressing the needs of our community.
You can learn more about Kevin Wiley from his Daily Herald Candidate Profile
Re-elect Kevin Wiley for experienced leadership that will help provide continued economic growth and a solid business environment that benefits our communities with diverse industries, employers, and opportunities four DuPage County.
Re-Elect Kevin Wiley
District 6, DuPage County Board
To request a yard sign or to get involved with the campaign, call (630) 886-9608
To learn more about Kevin Wiley and his personal and civic experience, click here.